Knowles Engineering Software
SLS (Sanitary Lift Station Design Program)
Features and Capabilities:
- Windows 98 and above format featuring Windows Input.
- Output to Screen and/or to Printer in Tabulated Format.
- Data file capability for quick and easy work sessions.
- User editable Pump Curves.
- US Customary or SI Units.
- Calculates Maximum Head (All Pumps On) and Minimum Head (All Other Pumps Off) Conditions.
- Plots System and Pump HEAD Vs. Q curves
- User Friendly - Just point and click - drop down menus and convenient toolbar.
Other Features Include:
- Conversion between units at the click of a button!
- Configuration of Wet Well Paramters.
- Calculation of Cycle Time.
- Uses Hazen-Williams Equation to Calculate Dynamic Losses.
- Versatile Printout Capability to any size paper - Portrait or Landscape Orientation.
- Versatile range of printers supported.
- And More!
Click on Start to Begin Presentation.
Click on picture to view full size.
[Click Back Button to Exit Full Size View.]